Most ideal for Operation of SLIDE GATES, DAMPERS, VALVES, DOOR MECHANISM, etc. which involves accurate positioning of the Driven Mechanism. Main Application of STR – Series Actuators is for Damper Gate Control to achieve Proportionate Control of Gas in CLOSE LOOP with the Plant PLC / PID Controller. Generally used at locations requiring.
Continuous Actuator Position Signal in Remote Control Room
- Provided with in-built torque / overload limit switches, with the actuator. The limit switch will have IP–65 protection.
- Can be installed in any direction.
- Most suitable for operation in remote – auto mode through PLC / DCS.
- Provided with standard 3 phase, TEFC motor with IP-55 protection.
- Manual operation facility is standard feature for operating Tracs actuator in manual mode in event of power failure.
- Position transmitter provided with one of the standard o / ps;
- ANALOG viz. 0 – 135/1K/2K OHMS, 0 – 20 mA, 0 – 5 V DC.
- DIGITAL SIGNAL viz. Pulse thru Optical Encoder,
- RS – 485, RS – 232C.
- Custom Built.
- In-built end travel limit switches having 1no+1nc contacts supplied.
- Optional external travel limiting switches can be provided for fitment on the driven equipment surface.
- Threaded output shaft provided on request, for rising spindle applications.