Main Application of QTR – Series Actuators is for Damper Control to achieve Proportionate Control of Gas in CLOSE LOOP with the Plant PLC / PID Controller. Also can be used for any Application requiring Continuous Actuator Position Signal in Remote Control Room.
QTR – SERIES ACTUATORS ARE USED FOR QUARTER TURN APPLICATION ONLY.
- Can be installed in any direction.
- Standard actuators are available in foot cum hollow shaft, flange mounted design.
- Most suitable for operation in remote – auto mode through PLC / DCS.
- Provided with standard 3 phase, TEFC motor with ip-55 protection.
- Manual operation facility is standard feature for Tracs actuator.
- Optional position transmitter provided with one of the standard o / ps;
- ANALOG viz. 0 – 135 / 1K / 2K OHMS, 0 – 20 mA, 0 – 5 V DC.
- DIGITAL SIGNAL viz. Pulse thru Optical Encoder, RS – 485, RS – 232C.
- Custom Built.
- Optional in-built end travel limit switches having 1no+1nc contacts supplied.
- Optional external travel limiting switches can be provided for fitment on the driven equipment surface.
- Threaded output shaft provided on request, for rising spindle applications.