The new DXAdvanced DX1000N features an inner chassis that can be removed from the case via the front panel of the instrument. This provides access to all of the internal components of the DX1000N from the control panel without having to access the rear of the unit or disturb any of the field and power supply wiring. Functionality, appearance, and panel cutout dimensions are the same as those of the standard DX1000.
- Up to 12 channels of input
- Start/stop recording by batch, and create data files
- Expandable with the MW100 automatic connection function
- Internal memory increased to 400 MB
- Enables control of calibration correction scheduling
- Automatically creates template-based Excel spreadsheets
Display & Operation
- Arrange the display your way with a custom display function!
- Review historical data with date and time calendar search function
- Standard Ethernet interface
- Supports the PROFIBUS-DP and EtherNet/IP protocols!
- Expanded Web and networking functions!
Reliability and Security
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with an advanced security function option
- Dust- and splash-proof front panel (IP65, NEMA4 compliant)
- Highly reliable internal memory with error-correction function
- Front panel door lock and login function
- Software for a variety of tasks including analysis, settings, and acquisition